Sunday, March 18, 2012

Announce : Shining Star

Hello everyone...

Spring has already came right !!?

Sun, flowers, smiling faces...

The Deadline Date.


Ohh yesterday we received just one video from Ayuu-chan !! It was so beautiful and we will wait for the other ones...

Ehm... Actually I didn't tell the main thing.

I want to announce something to all members and who are following this project !!!

ATTENTION !!!

Few hours ago, one of our members Pappy sent me a video. It was a tribute video for Isshi ! Take a look at this.


I think we can do something like this too ~

We're looking for some stars shining around... Anyone ??

If you have any ability like this (guitar, piano, violin or another), just believe in you and tell us.

Minna...Ganbatte kudasai !

2 comments:

  1. Oh I watched that video, actually I was really teary eyed when I first heard it and it still makes me sad whenever I listen...I always remember Isshi with this song T_T I am envious because she can play the piano sooo well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sou desu ne ==" I have a BIG respect who can play instruments like piano or violin. I'm talentless X3
      Maybe we must tell her to participate our project...

      Delete